D2 Drosera Threat Detection System
D2 Drosera Threat Detection System helps you to detect persistent threat on live Windows system by providing intuitive and automated tools, live analysis and clear report.
D2 Drosera subscription is licensed per user ($4,900 USD annual subscription).
Non-intrusiveD2 Drosera Threat Detection System doesn't need installation and works in standalone mode. You can detect threats from an external device.
ChecksD2 Drosera Threat Detection System helps you to find evidences of compromossion with several dozen of modules for the following domains:
- File system (deleted files, HPA, NFTS ADS, ...)
- Binary (signatures, API hooks, ...)
- System information (users, services, network connections, logs, scheduled tasks, ...)
- Process (preloaded DLL, hidden processes, process connections, ...)
- Kernel (hidden processes, hidden drivers, hidden registry entries, KTHREAD hook, IRP hook, ...)